Recover deleted account

Hi!
I know this question is asked a lot before but I couldn´t find a common answer in similar posts.
So I deleted my EDU plus account a while ago and now I need to recover some presentations that were in the account. Is this possible?
This is last resort, my fellow student/co-workers are in a small crisis about this and I really want to resolve this.

Thanks in advance.
Greetings, Mandy

Hello @mandy_moow, unfortunately when an account is deleted, there isn’t any way for us to recover it, nor the presentations connected to it. We apologize for any inconvenience.

So I accidentally deleted my prezi account earlier in the day, thinking it was a different subscription to something else, and I did not realize that it was my prezi account. I only made one presentation on the account, and all I need is to be able to have that presentation again. Is there anything that can be done?
This is the link I need access to again; https://prezi.com/v/l2aknxfxhwhx/

Hello @Jean-Paul_Leclair, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Due to privacy policies, I’m afraid we are not able to recover deleted accounts and/or the content connected to it.

Hi, I want to get my old deleted account back. How should i do that?

Hello @Yanisha_Bhamgara, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Please, check the reply above.