Recover Earlier Version (revert presentation)

Hi Bart,

I just found out that the presentation is reverted! In the dashboard i still see the old wrong version, but when i open it, it looks great like it was. Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

Hi!
I messed up and deleted 99% of my presentation when I edited it and I need to recover it right now, as my deadline is tomorrow!
The presentation is named Copy of KRONOMATIQ and needs to be reverted back to NOV 24, 2021.

Can anyone please help me, how do I do this?

Best regards

Hello @Robin_Schultz, I merged your post with the relevant thread.

We’ve reverted your presentation, could you please check it?

Can you please revert my Prezi Log In | Prezi to the version at 8am EST today?

Hi @user51, unfortunately, I cannot find this presentation, it might be deleted.

Hey, can someone please help me recover my presentation asap?
https://prezi.com/view/5J6VGg9XLmVEjy2SEZ6l

Hello @Layla_Ahmed_Mourad, I have merged your post with the relevant thread.

We’ve reverted the presentation, could you please check it?

1 Like

all the work is back, thank you so much

1 Like

hey prezi,
im sorry to be asking this again but my presentation got deleted again, could you please revert it? i was also wondering if there’s any way for you to tell me who or how the presentation got deleted

here’s the link to the presentation: https://prezi.com/p/edit/dl_zzzbxn8kb/?utm_source=prezi&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Tokenization+Variant&utm_campaign=Next_Share_A_Prezi_v2&UID=310949667

Hey Prezi, my you retrieve my presentation please, not the video presented layout but the newspaper one . Here’s the link:

it should look like this:

Thank you so much!

@Layla_Ahmed_Mourad we’ve reverted the presentation, could you please check it?

Unfortunately, we’re unable to provide those informations.

Hello @Jamal_El-deen_Qassas, there isn’t any big loss of content registered in our database, and currently your overview looks exactly like the image you’ve sent. Do you still need any assistance?

Hello Prezi, Can you help me? I made a small modification to my prezi earlier today, and now it won’t work anymore on Prezi Video app. Can you please revert it to the earlier version I saved yesterday?
Thank you
The title is “2022 Distanza Secondaria”, I am owner.

When I select the prezi it in the prezi video app (mac, version 1.14.0 -cant update bc incompatible w my macOS) it says to try again or contact you. thanks!

Hi Lovely Prezi team, I also need your skills to revert a presentation! Would it be possible to revert the following to how it was on the 7th of December 2021? I only realized today I have accidentally overwritten it :woman_facepalming:

https://prezi.com/p/edit/soceimfomvu7/

thank you so much!!

Hello @Thea_Rasini, we have reverted the mentioned presentation for yesterday’s version.

Are you still experiencing issues with the Prezi Video app? If yes, could you please send us your system specifications?

Hello @Debora_Bon, we have reverted the presentation, could you please check it?

Thanks so much for your great service, it seems to be working in the app. The glitch happened when I tried to change the background and save. I will try again (must change it), hope the glitch doesn’t happen again, but I will back up this time!

1 Like

The original file you restored and the copies of the original i have made to work on it both work on prezi video. However It appears that any modification I make and save makes that file unusable. I wish i could change this background image and a few details, but i dont want to mess with it and kill it again.

@Thea_Rasini could you please confirm if this is happening in the presentation we reverted, or the one that was deleted and recovered, so we can further investigate this?

Hope to hear from you soon!