Recover Earlier Version (revert presentation)

Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Thank you @Catarina you are the best!!!

1 Like

Hi!
Could anybody please help me restore my project https://prezi.com/p/edit/fjccr3qwwtse/ to a version prior to 04/05 05:30 pm Pacific Time?

I spent the entire day making changes but then it messed it all up :frowning:

Hello @Rafael_Reina, we have reverted the presentation, is this the version you’re looking for? :slight_smile:

Hi, thank you for the help!
The recovery was a little too far, the version I am looking for is more recent than that

Is this the latest version available besides the last change? If so, I think the last version will be easier to ajust then this one :confused:

@Rafael_Reina I’ve reverted it once again, could you please check it now?

Thank you so much! I’ve created a copy of this version so I could adjust with some of the latest info.
If it’s not too much to ask, can you please return it to that last version of 04/05? So that Ican then put the information you retrieved to that new layout?

I am extremely sorry for all this trouble and could never thank you enough for all the help

@Rafael_Reina no problem at all, we’re here to help :slight_smile: we reverted it back to the latest version, could you check it again?

Here it is! Thank you so much!
You’re a lifesaver! :hugs:

1 Like

Could you please revert this presentation to the May 9, 2021 9:30pm est version of this project???

Thank you so much, here is the link:

Hello @Sabrina_Hart-Meyer, I merged your post with the relevant thread.

It seems like your presentation was already reverted, please, let us know if you need anything else!