Recover Earlier Version (revert presentation)

@ali_emad we have reverted it, could you please check it?

yes. thank you. it works in edit mode perfectly.
but when I want to download a stand-alone version of presentation, an error apeared.

@ali_emad currently it’s only possible to download your presentations with a Plus/Edu Plus or higher plan :slight_smile:

even for pdf version?

@ali_emad including exporting in PDF format.

Hi Lana,

I accidentally deleted some of my content on my presentation and I was wondering whether you would be able to recover it for me please. Here is the link: https://prezi.com/p/edit/hra7bsvixpsd/

Thank you,
Maddy

Hi @Maddy_Ali, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

I have reverted your presentation, could you check on it please?

Ho perso le informazioni dalla mia presentazione cancellandole per errore, come posso recuperarle?
La presentazione si chiama “mafia”. Questo è il link per accedere alla mia presentazione mafia by Chiara Pacifici on Prezi Next

Hi @Chiara_Pacifici, Ho unito la tua domanda all’argomento pertinente.

Ho ripristinato la tua presentazione, potresti controllarla, per favore? :slight_smile:

Hi Bart,

I have just checked and all my content is back. Thank you so much for your help, much appreciated :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can you help me recover a presentation to an earlier version? (@Bart @Catarina )
It concerns my presentation titled ‘De Rekenkern’.
I would like it to be recovered to a version of the 21st of May if possible.
Thank in advance for your help!!
This is the link: https://prezi.com/p/edit/etf-nn0xkrhm/

Greetings, Lisanne

Hi @Lisanne_Havinga, I’ve reverted your presentation, can you please check on it? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have been working on a project but suddenly when I went into my presentation it seems to have erased all of the work I put into it. It has gone back to the very beginning and all my work seems to be disappered. Can you help me, please?

Hello @Bea_Billo, I merged your post with the relevant thread.

Could you please send us the title of the presentation so we can assist you?

Hope to hear from you soon!

These is the link:

Thanks @Bea_Billo, we have reverted the presentation, could you please check it?

Thank you so much!!!

2 Likes

It works!! Thank you so much for your very quick response and help!!

1 Like