Recover Earlier Version (revert presentation)

Is it possible to go back to work that was done as of 4:15pm?

@Chloe_Huggins could you please check it now?

Hi,
More of my presentation keeps getting deleted. Is there any way you can recover to when it had the most writing and information.

@Chloe_Huggins there isn’t any loss of content registered in our database, the size of the presentation is pretty much the same. Would you prefer for us to revert it to the most recent version then?

Hope to hear from you soon!

I create a video from my presentation but I lost the original form of my presentation, I want it back !
The link of my presentation if anyone can help !?

Thanks!

Hi @Zidane_Ismaili_Alaou, could you please tell me an exact time and date when your presentation was still okay?

At about 22:22 ET, I lost my connection to Prezi. My wifi was still working so the problem was not on my end.

The presentation is Using CRA as a Policy Lever.

Unfortunately when I rebooted it told me I was out of sync and I guess I saved the wrong one. I need to recover the changes for a presentation I have to send to a funded on the morning of July 6, ET.

Hi @Margy_Waller, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

It seems like you are using the Prezi Classic Desktop application which is not supported anymore.

As the desktop application was not communicating with the server there is no version I could recover from your presentation. Your desktop application might have had the latest version of your presentation but if you choose to keep the version online then it removed the latest version and saved the one that was still available on the server side.

I would advise you to use Prezi Present or the Prezi Next desktop application so you are using our latest and supported technology.

Hello can you please recover my previous version of this presentation. The one prior to today’s edits? Tainted Love: STIs in Child Sexual Abuse - Handouts by Shalon Nienow on Prezi Next

Thank you!

Shalon

Hello @Shalon_Nienow, we have reverted the presentation, is this the version you’re looking for? :slight_smile:

Hello @Catarina! I accidentally deleted a slide I really needed in a presentation. Could you revert this presentation to July 15th to 16th? Thank you so much! Rome Time Series by Hannah Moots on Prezi Next

Hello @Hannah_Moots, we have reverted the presentation, could you please check it? :slight_smile:

Perfect! Thank you so much!

(post deleted by author)