Recover Earlier Version (revert presentation)

Hello @Idin47_Nj, I merged your post with the relevant thread.

We’ve reverted your presentation, could you please check it?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Prezi Team, my presentation is completely white and all the content is gone. Can you please help me, its super urgent.

Thanks!

Hello @Lukas_Beutel,we have reverted the presentation, could you please check it?

I would really appreciate some help recovering a prezi. Could support please restore this prezi to the last version recorded yesterday Monday 8th?

Thank you!

@Catarina
I would really appreciate your help. Thank you!

Hello @Gabriela_Tropia1, we have reverted the presentation, could you please check it?

It doesn’t seem to be working. It’s just giving me a message: 502 Bad Gateway

@Gabriela_Tropia1 we’re aware of this issue on our site and are working hard to resolve it. We’ll update you once we find a solution. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

You can follow this issue in real-time on our status page at: https://status.prezi.com/.

Thanks for your understanding!

Hi @Catarina

The prezi still shows as being edited on 7th December, not yesterday night 6th Dec. So I don’t think that the reversion to yesterday has worked.

Please, I would really appreciate help. This is very urgent!

Regards,
Gabriela

@Gabriela_Tropia1 the date shown is the 7th as the revert happened today as well :slight_smile:

Dear @Catarina ,
Thank you very much for your help.
This is not the version I lost. I don’t know if you can see? The version I lost had many (about 4-6 colorful rectangles (instead of teh very black and white rectangles now. Any chance you could try to revert to a slightly order version than the last saved last night?
Thank you!
I’m wondering if the problem was that I was working on a version on my laptop but there was a version open on the ipad. That version must have over-riden the one I was working on.
I really appreciate any help.
Thank you,
Gabriela

@Gabriela_Tropia1 unfortunately, there isn’t any loss of content registered in our database.

Please, always try to guarantee that your internet connection is stable and that the presentation is syncing correctly, to prevent this in the future.

Hi I lost slides in Prezi slides.
Here is the link to it: DeepOPHT by Chaitanya Sharma on Prezi Next?
I can only see the first slide.
Please help, I need to present it in the next 3 hours.
Help me recover it.

Hi @Siva_Harshini_Dev_Bo, I’ve merged your comment to the relevant thread.

I’ve reverted your presentation, could you check if it is the correct version?

Fiz uma apresentação ontem, ao abrir, o conteúdo desapareceu! Não entendi nada, como resolver? Apresento amanhã!

Hi @Amanda_dos_Santos_Te, Eu uni sua pergunta ao tópico relevante.

Você poderia me enviar o link da apresentação para que eu possa conferir melhor?

A post was merged into an existing topic: I deleted my presentation, can I recover it?

how to restore a presentation back to its normal version after clicking ‘adjust your content’ in step 2. in create a video?

Hi @Niels_Mossel, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.
Could you please send me the title of the presentation you would like to revert?

Hi Bart,

The title of the presentation is: Voorbeeld- vernieuwde presentatie.

Thanks a lot!