Recover Earlier Version (revert presentation)

The time shown is relative to the time in France!

Hello @Paul_Duprat, we have reverted the presentation, is this the version you’re looking for? :slight_smile:

HI, @Catarina Could you please revert my presentation “Long-Term Care Partnership” to an earlier version dated 5/11/2022 at 12:00 pm PDT (USA)? Thank you.

Здравствуйте. Сожете мне старую версию презентации вернуть? АЯУЛЫМ by жансая ясинова on Prezi Design Старая версия 5мая 2022г

Hello @Carolyn_Olson, we have reverted your presentation, could you please check it? :slight_smile:

Здравствуйте @jons6974, мы вернули вашу презентацию, не могли бы вы ее проверить?

Thank you! It’s there now. You’re the best!

1 Like

Hi there, I have lost 2/3 slides from a presentation I need to present today!! Is there anyway you can get it back for me?

Hello @Kezia_Cole, could you please send us the title of the presentation you’d like to revert?

A post was merged into an existing topic: I deleted my presentation, can I recover it?

Please, help. Log In | Prezi don’t know how did it happen when zooming. within some hours i have a presentation at very important conference and its criticaly important for me to return the presentatiom to the earlier (yesterday) version. please

Hello @Tamta_Meskhoradze, we have reverted the presentation, is this the version you’re looking for? :slight_smile:

Hi please could you revert my presentation to the previous one dated 16 may 2022 the original link was this
thankshttps://prezi.com/view/a2GwZyIW9dPXT3mVkeLN/

Hello @Borondon_Big_Band, we have reverted the presentation, is this the version you’re looking for? :slight_smile:

thank you, yes it is, thats great!

2 Likes