Recover Earlier Version (revert presentation)

Hello @Timo_Zhang, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Please note that only the owner of the presentation can request the reversal of the version. Could you please ask them to reach out to Prezi in order to revert to the necessary date?

Hi @Bart @Petra_B Can you please help me revert the Realtor Self Defense Course presentation to when it had more than 11 pages please. Need this as soon as possible.

Hi @Amanda_Hardin ,

Just to make sure that we are reverting the presentation to the correct state, could you please let me know approximately when was the presentation in the state that you would like to revert to?

Can someone help me to restore an earlier version of a presentation? I am not sure what happened but I had 20+ slides and all of a sudden I have 7.

This is my presentation, is it possible I could get a version from an hour ago or even this morning?

Hello @Kirsten_Gjerde, I have merged your question to the relevant topic.

Could you please ensure you did not make a Copy of the presentation where you’ve added the new content? If you are sure that this version should have all the topics, I’m happy to revert it.

Hello, I need to access the latest version made on 27 Oct of my presentation Ghassan Defence.

Can you help me?

Thank you

Hello @Vanessa_M, I’ve moved your question to the main topic.

I have reverted your presentation. Could you please check on it?

Some slides from my prezi were deleted, can you revert my Prezi back to Monday morning?

Hello @Jack_Kearney
I have reverted your presentation. Could you please check it? :slight_smile:

Hey! Could you revert this presentation to 11:58 PM IST?

Hey @Ishani_Maurya, I will send you a PM to better help you.

Hello, everyone.
My project (Holidays by Alexandra Donova on Prezi Next) had 5 topics, but somehow one of them (the last one) disappeared. I don’t know how it happened but it is truly devastating. Is there any possibility to restore the version of the project (it might be the one of November 27th and earlier) where five of my topics still exist???
hoping for any answer, thanks in advance :pray:
Alexandra

Hello @Alexandra_Donova, I have reverted your presentation to an earlier version.

Could you please check it and let me know if you need further help? :slight_smile:

@Laura I checked and my lost topic is here again! Thank you very much, i appreciate your help! :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hello, please can you help me revert my presentation to the data 12/2 (time 11PM - Prague timing)
I will really apprecaite it, I lost the most imp topic today :frowning:

Here is the link =>

Thanks.