Recover Earlier Version

A post was merged into an existing topic: Prezi version new

Hi, I use this topic to ask, if you please can recover an earlier version of my prezi?
https://prezi.com/view/TVUUH2PhtEk55y8PDZuG/

I crashed the overview page, so I need an earlier version from today (18.4.19), where it still works…
I would be very thankful if you can help me!
Thank you!

Hello @Sonja_Fischer, we have reverted the presentation, could you let us know if it’s the version you are looking for? :slight_smile:

Yes, thanks a lot!!!

Hello @Sonja_Fischer, we are glad we could help! :slight_smile:

Hello @Catarina, unfortunately, the overview page of my prezi got crashed again. I don’t know why, because I’ve changed nothing.
Is it possible to revert the presentation again to an earlier version of 18.4.19?
https://prezi.com/view/TVUUH2PhtEk55y8PDZuG

Thanks a lot!

Hello @Sonja_Fischer, I have reverted the presentation once again, could you please check if it’s the correct version? :slight_smile:

Ok, that’s strange. I’ve logged into my account and there is still the broken Version. When I click on the link I’ve posted above, there is the correct Version. How is that possible?

Hello @Sonja_Fischer, could you please refresh your dashboard and let me know if you are seeing the correct version now?

Hello @Catarina unfortunately there is no change, still the broken version.

Hello @Sonja_Fischer, I have reverted the presentation again, could you please check if it’s working correctly now? :slight_smile:

@Catarina, unfortunately not, it’s still the broken version.

Hello @Sonja_Fischer, I have reverted the presentation, could you please check if it’s the right version now? :slight_smile:

NEVERMIND! My teammate fixed the issue…He re-added the paths and laid the voiceover again.

Hello - I accidentally deleted all paths and closed the presentation so I can’t undo it. Could someone please restore this prezi to the version at 4/26/19 at 8:00am pacific? Desperate! Our presentation is due today!

@Catarina many thanks! It works!

1 Like

Hello @Traci_Joy, could you please tell us if the issue is already fixed?

Yes, we just redid the paths that I accidentally deleted and placed the recordings over the paths…

Hello @Traci_Joy, we are glad you could fix the issue! :slight_smile:

Could somebody please help me revert my presentation back to 12:00pm today 5/1/2019.

Thank you!

Edit this prezi

Hi there @alexandra.cannon! I reverted your presentation, can you please check and let me know if this is the version you were looking for? :slight_smile: