Referral Program has unfair terms

REFERRAL PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY. To be eligible to participate in the Referral Program as a Referrer, you must (a) be a legal resident of the United States; and (b) be 18 years old. Prezi may suspend or terminate your ability to participate in the Referral Program in its sole discretion at any time.

Why should only be a USA citizen?! Isn’t this discrimination? It is also unethical for you to only state this in the Referral Program Terms and Conditions. Please include all Prezi users in the terms and we will be happy to join this program for you. Thank you…

5 Likes

This is definitely a discrimination. You are quite right. That is why I also do not participate in this program and condemn Prezi for his this action!

4 Likes

Size ben de katılıyorum arkadaşlar. Bu gerçekten utanç verici!

3 Likes

Hello everyone, we apologize for this misunderstanding!

Initially, the Referral Program was tested in the USA to ensure all the functions worked correctly, and it’s now available globally :earth_africa:

We have also updated the Terms and Conditions to reflect this, so thank you so much for raising awareness for that.

Please, feel free to check more details on how to participate in the program here.

4 Likes

The information below states that this program ends earlier for educators. Why is it that way? Isn’t that unfair? It will not be a problem if there are two independent lists, but if they are competing in these unequal conditions, it would be really unfair. Can you give detailed information?

Starting with September 2020 until the end of November 2020 for educators and the end of December for all other users, everyone will have the option to invite others directly from their Prezi dashboard to participate in the referral program and offer them a free month of Prezi Plus subscription.

2 Likes

You are saying something very correct. Education should be valued more than other fields and given more importance to it. I don’t work in education but I really respect them too much. I think they should be kept apart in this race. Educators must do great things with their teams! #education

2 Likes

Hello community, we apologize for the confusion this may have caused.

There are in fact 2 parallel, separate referral programs running: one is for Educators and the other for non-Educators.

The first program runs until the end of November, and the second one runs till the end of December. They are tracked and ranked separately.

If you have any further questions, please, feel free to reach out to us!

2 Likes

Hello, will you only give the below-mentioned t-shirt award to USA citizens? You should also give Prezi T-shirts to everyone. Please activate this award for the whole world and make us happy. :tshirt::blush: :slight_smile:

"If five of your referrals sign up via your personal link, you’ll get an exclusive Prezi t-shirt (only applicable in the US)"

Hello @hopo_xixe, thanks for writing to us and for taking part in the Referral Program!

Currently, due to logistical reasons, we had to make a decision to only do the t-shirts in the US.

I’ve passed on your message to the relevant team and will update you if the situation changes :slight_smile: