Request Download Capability from browser version

I used to be able to download a portable prezi through my online browser version (was it only Classic that allowed?) but today, in Next, it prompted me to use the desktop app. I had removed the Next app because it was sucking too much storage space from my PC due to the volume of presentations I have. Has this ability been removed or is something going wrong on my end? Or if it was never there, PLEASE please consider giving us the ability to download from browser! It would be extremely appreciated. (Note I have a high enough paid license so that shouldn’t be an issue.)

Hello @Plastic_Ingenuity, in Prezi Next it’s only possible to download your presentations through the desktop application as it’s a paid feature, this option was never available in the browser version :slight_smile:

We will send your feedback to our Product team, but this feature is currently not in our roadmap, so we cannot provide an estimated date.

OK, yes please pass the request on, it would be very helpful so that I don’t have to rely on the app in the future, thanks.

1 Like

Hi there!
I use this fantastic tool to prepare my lesson and i love the new improvement with video.
I have noticed a problem, now presentations can be downloaded from internet platform without the desktop application?
Is it normal? My students took my presentation and I was not so happy about this…

Hello @Chiara_Garulli, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Currently, it’s only possible to download your Next presentations through the desktop app, could you please send us a screenshot of what do you see in your browser? :slight_smile: