Revert a presentation to a previous version

Hi Bart! Any chance my presentation could be reverted back to the version from Sunday? https://prezi.com/p/kx8skhzs218a/?present=1

Hi @Mireille_Messier, sorry, I did not see your comment!
The presentation has been reverted, could you check if it is the correct one?

Hi! Unfortunately, no. Either the wrong presentation was reverted to an earlier version, or it didn’t work. It’s the presentation titled Billy_FR. Maybe reverting it to a version from last week would be better?

Hi @Mireille_Messier, the presentation has been reverted to a state from last November as that was the only version before the 1st of March.

Could you please make sure that there are no copies of this presentation on your account and you are checking the one I’ve reverted: https://prezi.com/p/kx8skhzs218a/?present=1

Hi! Unfortunately, there are no copies, only the English version which should look exactly like the original French version. I’ve checked and the update has not worked yet…

Oh, I see what happened. The wrong version was riverted. Let me see if I can make this work…

It works! Thank you for your help!

1 Like

I need to revert this project to the version it was March 2nd at 3:30pm.

1 Like

Hi @Ashley_Clinton, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Could you please tell me which Time Zone are you in?

I am in central time zone.

Hi @Ashley_Clinton, I have reverted your presentation, could you check on it, please? :slight_smile:

I need to revert this project to the version it was April 3nd at 3:30pm.

Hello @ebru_kum, we’ve reverted the presentation, could you please check it?

I ceheck it but it still has gone :frowning:

Sorry, it is ok… Tahank you but I just wanted to add a few additions to the home page. I do not understand why the whole presentation is broken. Moreover, it happened during the training and unfortunately the program was left unfinished. it was very terrible.

@ebru_kum could you please login into your account again and let me know if you’re able to find the presentation now? Is the content still missing?

Hope to hear from you soon! :slight_smile: