Revert a presentation

Hello @Haitham_Alkhalaf, could you please send us the title of the presentation?

thank you Catarina,
the title was :Oba center Lecture

I appreciate your kind support

Hello @Haitham_Alkhalaf, I merged your post with the relevant thread. We have reverted the presentation, could you please check it?

I opened my Prezi today and I had lost a lot of content that I had in there as of last week. I have no idea how this happened, but I need the version I had as of last Thursday, 12/10/20 at 5 pm CST. Time is an issue.

My prezi link is https://prezi.com/p/l77lqj0zvjqv/?present=1

Thank you in advance for your help!

Hello @Melissa_Jensen, I merged your post with the relevant thread. We have reverted the presentation for you, could you please check it?

Hi. Is it possible to revert the Prezi titled Monarch Butterflies to the version from December 7 at 1 PM EST?

Thanks so much

Hello @Harper_Brown, I reverted to a previous version, let me know if this is the one you need. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hi Gus. That looks like the same as the one I have now. If there are any different versions from the past week or 10 days can you restore them as separate Prezis?

Thanks - I hope the version I am looking for exists somewhere…

Hello @Harper_Brown, there are no versions from the 7th, the version that is different from the current one, is the one I reverted.

I would like to have an older version of my presentation but since it was from a different session, I can’t undo my changes. Any help?

Hello @Ronald_T, could you please send us the title of the presentation so we can look into this?

This morning my sister was going to present this presentation but it reverted itself to an unfinished version from Jan 9,(today is Jan12). Prezi was then telling us that it was last edited Jan 9. If possible could you revert it to a version from late 11th or early 12th?

Edit : The Title is: When Breath Becomes Air

Hello @Lily_Monnett, could you please send us the view link for the presentation?

Hope to hear from you soon!

I think it is probably too late, she presents in the morning and she will have redone it by then. I would love to try to get this resolved but she will kill me if anything messes up. Thanks for the help.

Thanks @Lily_Monnett, I can see that meanwhile there was some content added to the presentation, so please, let us know if you’d still like us to revert it!

No thank you, I redid the presentation so I no longer need it reverted!

1 Like