Rotating image

When I import an image from my computer file, and add it a pathway, the picture automatically turns sideways. How can I get it to not turn sideways??!!
R

I don’t know if it’s possible to change the default, but it’s easy to rotate images. Just select the image, put your cursor on a corner and hold down the CTRL & ALT keys. You can rotate it now!

Hope that helps.

Kent

I am having the same issue and doing the CTRL & ALT key did not work. There is no option to rotate the photo. Does anyone know how to rotate an image? Thanks!

@Rick_Campos @Olivia_Long Could you send us the links of your presentations in question so we can investigate directly? Thanks in advance.

Agnes,
Here is the Prezi link. I allowed you edit/corroboration status so you can see the picture orientation before it turns sideways in the actual presentation.

Thanks for trying to help out.

Rick

http://prezi.com/-ionmqcjgsxq/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy

@Rick_Campos To solve this issue, please remove the images and rotate them externally so they are by default horizontal. That way you will be able to add them and zoom to the properly. Sorry for the inconvenience!