Rotation alignment still missing

I wonder where the feature to align objects to 45° steps (while holding shift) from Prezi Classic went.

Why do you cut so many useful features and then let the user requests pile up in this forum?

This has been asked Feb 2018 and there is no plan to add it, no info and no reason as to why you have cut this feature in the first place.

1 Like

Hello @Frutarom_Savory_Solu, you are able to rotate the objects in Prezi Next to the position you desire by holding down the ALTGr key (right ALT+CTRL) in Windows, or CMD for Mac, and dragging one of the corners of the box up or down to turn it.

Hello Catarina,

my question was

where the feature to align objects to 45° steps (while holding shift) from Prezi Classic went

not how to rotate objects. You can do it now, but you cannot align objects/frames properly - i.e. in 45°/90°/180°… steps. Since the question is open since Feb 2018 i guess this feature is simply gone, or do you plan to add it?

Hello @Frutarom_Savory_Solu, that feature is currently not in our roadmap, but we will make sure to transmit your feedback to our development team.

@Frutarom_Savory_Solu this feature works if you have just a single object selected, e.g an image. There is a trick however: if you keep the ALTGr pressed while rotating, it will not align. So you have to release it after entering to rotation mode.

All the past snap-to features really NEED to get back on the roadmap. Don’t add more features when the ones that made Prezi perform in the past are still missing