Share my prezi with people

I need to know if I share my prezi with someone who doesn’t have an accpunt can they just view it? They don’t need to edit it, just watch it.

Hey @Shane_Freeman, it’s totally possible. :slight_smile: Just create a view link and share it with this person. You can also deactivate the link any time. Let me know if you have any further questions!

1 Like

Great. Ok so the person I’m sharing this with doesn’t need to download or sign up for anything?

@Shane_Freeman He/she will be able to view it with just the link. No registration or anything needed.

Thanks so much

I am trying to understand how the Prezi licensing works. If i want to create a Prezi and share it with a specific department within my organization, how is that licensed? Everyone other than the creator would just be viewing the Prezi, not creating or editing content.

My original thought was to create the Prezi and embed it in my company’s intranet portal, if possible.

Any insight is appreciated.

Hi @Jeff_Huelskamp, with a view link anyone can view your presentation but they won’t be able to edit it. Please check this article for further information and let me know if you have more questions.