Share my prezi with people

I need to know if I share my prezi with someone who doesn’t have an accpunt can they just view it? They don’t need to edit it, just watch it.

Hey @Shane_Freeman, it’s totally possible. :slight_smile: Just create a view link and share it with this person. You can also deactivate the link any time. Let me know if you have any further questions!

1 Like

Great. Ok so the person I’m sharing this with doesn’t need to download or sign up for anything?

@Shane_Freeman He/she will be able to view it with just the link. No registration or anything needed.

Thanks so much

I am trying to understand how the Prezi licensing works. If i want to create a Prezi and share it with a specific department within my organization, how is that licensed? Everyone other than the creator would just be viewing the Prezi, not creating or editing content.

My original thought was to create the Prezi and embed it in my company’s intranet portal, if possible.

Any insight is appreciated.

Hi @Jeff_Huelskamp, with a view link anyone can view your presentation but they won’t be able to edit it. Please check this article for further information and let me know if you have more questions.

I’m having a hard time with the view link. I am able to send it out and my prezi preview shows up on their desktop but it always makes them request a demo or something like that. If I upgrade to the standard package will it make it so anyone can view my prezi even if they don’t have an account? I need to be able to send this to clients and I obviously cannot ask each client to create a prezi account.

Hello @KaCee_Weber, the view link of the presentation can be opened without having a Prezi account. I would suggest generating a new link and making sure the computer and browser they are using meet the system requirements. If you need further assistance feel free to reach out to us.

How to create a link to a specific part of my presentation?

Hello @MBolados, I merged your post with the relevant thread. It’s not possible to create a view link to a specific part of your presentation, only to the whole presentation :slight_smile:

If I share a link and make changes later, am I correct to assume the link will continue to work and the changes will be visible?

Hello @Sandy_Winkelman, I merged your post with the relevant thread. The changes will always be visible in the view link :slight_smile:

HI! Is there a way to simplify the sharing URL, to make it shorter?
Thank you
Silvia

1 Like

Hello @silvia_bassani_antiv, it is not possible to modify the share link of the presentation. I apologize for any inconvenience and will forward your request to our development team.

I’ve created a presentation as an educational module. When I emailed it out–most of the people could not view it. The title displayed in the tab, but the link opened up to a blank Prezi page. I am guessing their computers did not meet minimum requirements. Would downloading the presentation and then sending it out as an attachment bypass this issue? The presentation contains audio so I wasn’t sure if this was an option.

Hello @Allison_Carter, please make sure you’re sharing the view link of the presentation, not just the URL. In case they cannot open the link you can also download the presentation and share it as a standalone file. If you need further assistance feel free to reach out to us, we’ll be happy to help.

Here’s my deal.

I need to share my content with…100 or so internal contacts for a monthly presentation so THEY can present to their teams. I’ve had a couple people tell me they just see a black screen, not a presentation; one person was required to sign-in. These were after sharing the View Link with individual people.

My questions are:

1. What am I doing wrong?
  2. Will I be able to share this successfully with 100 company employees for them to access and present on their own time?

Thank you.

Hello @Kerry_Millikin, I would suggest making sure their computers meet all the system requirements and that a firewall or other security software running on their computer is not preventing them from opening the presentation.
Alternatively, you can also download the presentation and share the standalone file.
If you need further assistance feel free to reach out to us.