Slides are deleting

Hello, some slides of my presentation are being deleted after I finish them. Every time I fix it, it changes up again, and since the prezi saves automatically, I cannot go back to the old version of the presentation. My group and I are unable to undo it, for it does not go back to the old version. I need help in preventing this from happening. Thank you!

Is it because we have too many slides? And if this gets fixed, will it happen again?

@Andrew_Novak Could you send us the link of the presentation in question so we can see why this might be happening? Thanks in advance.

http://prezi.com/jqbebrio7ws9/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy

@Andrew_Novak Thanks, we tested the presentation but were not able to recreate the issue, the newly added frames and the content on them were also added to the presentation.

However, I can see that there are 4 collaborators working simultaneously on this presentation, is it possible that the newly added content was deleted by one of them?

I don’t think anybody deleted it, though it did cross my mind, but why would they delete their own information? We aren’t experiencing the problem anymore.

I’m afraid I cannot provide you any other explanation for this then over-editing each others’ versions, but I really hope this issue will not reappear.

However, please do not hesitate to get back to us if you experience the problem again or if you have any further questions!

Thank you so much for your help! We all thought it may be from too much content at once, but we just wanted to check if anything was wrong. I feel better knowing that it’s probably from that rather than some error.