Spellcheck in Spanish underline correctly written words

Hi,

Since many time ago, the spellcheck is not working properly, underlining words that are correctly written. I have detected that it happens when the first letter is written in capital and has an accent.

For example:
Formación (is underlined) / formación (ok).

In both cases the spelling is correct, but the system underline the first one which starts in capital.

It seem something easy to solve, and it would be appreciated!

Thanks and regards!

hey ! you can do it with an easy way . just press ; there will be 3 lines bottom to bottom in the upper left part of the screen. then press disable the spellcheck :slight_smile:

Hello @Triticale, thanks for raising this matter, we are currently investigating it and will let you know once we have any updates!

Thanks @Catarina for the answer.
@sude_n, I woudln’t want to disable the spellcheck, I want it to work properly! :slight_smile:

@Triticale could you please also send us screenshot showing this?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Attached below.
As you can see, the words starting in capital letters are underlined as wrong written. Even when the popup is offering the same word. But although you choose the option is suggested, it is still underlined as wrong.

Prezi-spellcheck

1 Like

Thanks @Triticale, we have reported this to our developers, we’ll get back to you once we have any news!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Change spell check language?