The performance of a presentation depends on a combination of factors. In order for your presentation to run smoothly on most computers, we have gathered the media files limitations and general tips worth taking into account.
Supported file types: JPG, PNG, GIF and SWF. Animated GIFs or SWF animations are not supported.
Optimal size: no larger than 1024 by 1024 pixels
Maximum size: 2880 by 2880 pixels (unless inserted as a 3D background image)
Note: These limitations are set by the Flash platform and not Prezi. For file formats other than JPG, you will need to use third party software to reduce the size of the image file. Please note that Prezi is not responsible for the quality of sound files created by any of these applications.
Maximum number depends on the file type and size of the images. As each pixel is rendered by Flash, adding too many images of an optimal file size may cause issues the same way as exceptionally large image files might.
- We recommend staying below 50 images (PNG, no larger than 1024 by 1024 pixels).
- If you have a large scale SWF file, split it into smaller elements and put them back together in the presentation.
Supported file types: MP4, MOV, WMV, MPG, MPEG, M4V, 3GP.
Optimal size: no larger than 50 MB
Maximum size depends on the license type:
- Public/Enjoy/Edu Enjoy: 50 MB
- Pro/Edu Pro: no limit, but we recommend staying below 50 MB for individual videos and not adding more than 5 altogether.
Supported file types: MP3, M4A, FLAC, WMA, WAV, OGG, AAC, 3GP.
4/ STORAGE SPACE by license type
- Public: 100 MB
- Enjoy/Edu Enjoy: 4GB
- Pro/Edu Pro: unlimited
5/ GENERAL TIPS
- Stay below 100 path steps. If you have more, split your presentation in two.
- If you are presenting online, close all other applications and browser tabs, especially other presentations you might have loaded.
- Use the latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Can I add sound to multiple slides (path steps) in a prezi?
Error message: Not Enough Memory, Prezi Has Crashed Shockwave Error
Error message: There is not enough memory for this Prezi to load