Streamdeck mapping with Prezi + shortcut change

Can Streamdeck only be used with Prezi if with OBS? I would like to use streamdeck with Prezi directly. Can this be done?

It can be used I believe, it’s a matter of setting up your prezi camera as a scene or a loading device. I am currently working out the OBS virtual camera stuff with Prezi team myself but prezi cam works well itself with outside loading docks.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Keen to learn about that too! Maybe my question is more about stream deck programming with prezi and Webex meetings. I need to program Prezi into streamdeck so I want a list of prezi short cuts.

@AWill check this out if it helps

2 Likes

Yeah, I saw those. Thanks! I went there but, actually the prezi modes were not included in the lists they have posted so I had to screencapture the hover details. I want to know if one has the ability to switch or change a keyboard shortcut. Stream deck is about dem’ shortcuts so, looking them all up to discern which conflict for our particular use case since I’ll be creating the producer guides, etc.

Hi @AWill, welcome to our Community Forum!
Unfortunately, it is not possible to change shortcuts in Prezi Video, but I understand it would be a helpful feature so I’ll make sure to forward this to our product team.

I would recommend also the Prezi Video-specific KB article about the shortcuts.

1 Like

Thanks so much for that!

1 Like