Subscription for more than one IP address?

Hello! I am looking into subscribing to Prezi. With the standard plan, I know you only have one set of eligible login information, but can you access it from multiple IP addresses? In my office, I bounce around to a lot of different computers and laptops, and I don’t want to only be able to access my Prezi subscription from one computer. I’ve tried to research, but I can’t find any information so please help!

Hello @Anna_Mercer, of course, you can log into your Prezi account from any computer which meets the system requirements. It is only against our Terms of Use to share your account login information with multiple users. I hope this helps.

I have a question, is there anyway to enter into someoneºs account, just using his presentations?

Hello @Patrick_Fuentes, in case somebody shares their login information with you, you can access their account, however please note that it is against our Terms of Use to share your account login information with multiple users. In case you’d like to work on presentations together I would suggest adding your account as a collaborator.