Support chat option not opening

I need to talk to support via chat and the button is not working. When I click on it nothing happens.

Please help!

I’ve tested on chrome and edge.

Hi @Liliane_Wanderley, what happens exactly if you click on the button?
Have you tried in an incognito window? You can open an incognito window in Google Chrome by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + N on a Windows PC or CMD + SHIFT + N on a Mac.
Hope this helps!

Hey @Bart. Even i am quiet disappointed with your chat support. The chat button doesn’t work for most of the time. Perhaps it remains disabled from your end.

As per information received chat support is available from 9:30 to 23:55. However, i have been trying to reach it since past 4 hours and it isnt working. I have tried using Chrome, and the incognito window as well. Other modes of communication by community chats and tickets are quiet slow.

Becomes difficult to wait for 4-5 hours while working on a presentation for resolving the issues. Didnt expect that while purchasing the premium membership.

Hey @Bart, this is precisely my concern. Waiting for 16 hours without a revert. at Prezi community .

I had raised a ticket 19 hours ago and still no revert on it as well. The chat button isnt working.

How do you expect us to deliver on our commitments with such long lags at your end.

Hi @Dipanshu_Gupta1, please note that we do not offer support via Chat or the Community Forum over the weekend.

Could you tell me what do you mean by the chat button not working? And what do you mean by most of the time?