Surface pen as clicker?

I would like to be able to use my Surface pen as a clicker (which I can do with PP365), is this possible with Prezi? It would be more elegant than a traditional clicker…

Hello @Jan-Michael_Lacey, we don’t officially support any surface pen so we cannot guarantee it will work, but I recommend you to test it :slight_smile: please, let us know if it worked out!

Thanks for the reply, it doesn’t work.

Hello @Jan-Michael_Lacey, we are sorry for the inconvenience, but as I mentioned we cannot guarantee it would work out with Prezi. If there is anything else we can assist you with, don’t hesitate to write us! :slight_smile:

It would be fantastic if you could do this.

1 Like

Hello @Brittany_Baker, thanks for your feedback, we will pass it to our development team :slight_smile:

Hi there,
I would love to see the Apple Pencil 2 double tap feature working as a presenation remote.
Anybody else who could use this?
Cheers,
Adam

Hello @Adam_Dudas, Apple Pencil is not a supported clicker at this point, but I’ll be happy to forward your request to our developers. If you have any other questions feel free to reach out to us.

On PP365 I can draw with a pen (tablet with pen) on the slide. Can I do this on Prezi? After create my apresentation, can i draw on it?

Hello @Wanessa_Caetano_C, we have replied to your Facebook message :slight_smile: Currently it’'s not possible to do so in Prezi Next, our Prezi Viewer application doesn’t have any integrated drawing tool.