Team licenses & Pricing

Hi there !
I’m new on prezi and I have some question about pricing. I would like to know how it works if you want to integrate prezi as a tool in a company. I’m talking about hundreds of potential users.
Do you have group submitments ? How much would it cost for 100, 200, 300, 500, 800 users ?
Is it possible to restrict access to some users and let all administrators rules to others ?

Thanks !

1 Like

Hey @Mathilde_Tab, welcome to the Forum!

The Teams license costs $600 USD / license at the moment, they start from 3 seats and can go up to as many as required. These are essentially Premium licenses with additional features to help collaboration between the members - presentations can be shared with everyone on the team or just some of the members.
Admins can assign and revoke licenses from members, as well as deciding what will happen to the presentations of revoked accounts - they can be kept in the team or shared with the account while removing it from the team.

Currently, every team member will gain access to every feature we currently offer in Prezi, no limitations will apply. Members of the company can instead apply for single-user licenses (Standard or Plus) with fewer license features and still collaborate with the team license holders on presentations and projects.

I hope this helped, let us know if you have any other questions :slight_smile:

1 Like