Templates not loading

Hi! I am new to prezi and am trying to start a presentation. It would not work at all in internet explorer so I downloaded chrome. In chrome at least I can start a new presentation but when I select a template I get the white ring rotating and “Loading template preview” but it never actually loads.

I’m really interested in trying this product but I can’t get it to work!

Our online editor supports Chrome, Safari and Firefox 64-bit, but for the best experience we recommend using the latest version of Chrome.

If an adblocker is running in your browser, it can also cause some issues while editing and saving your presentation.

Please make sure that JavaScript and cookies are allowed (white-listed) for

*prezi.com
*.prezi.com
*.static.prezi.com
*s3.amazonaws.com
*.prezi.com.s3.amazonaws.com
*prezi-a.akamaihd.net
*.preziusercontent.com
*.cloudfront.net
each for both http and https, in your browser and any firewall software, browser privacy add-on, etc. that you may be running on your computer.

*Note: If you experience this issue from a protected network, you may need to ask the responsible IT person to make these adjustments for you. This is common if you are trying to access Prezi.com from an educational institution or a company network.

I hope it helps!

Ugh, I’m having this issue, too… on multiple computers. I have to restart my PC for the template browsing feature to work.

Sorry you’re experiencing problems, @Senor_Loving. Did you check @Vanda’s recommendations above? You might also try whether accessing Prezi.com from another location (different network) helps.

Is there any solution on this? I have the same problem on Chrome which is the latest. And check @Vanda’s recommendations above…

@Patrick_Li could you please send us a screenshot of what you see? Does the same thing happen in different browsers, as well?

Dear Vanda, after reinstall Chrome and follow the above setting, it now works well, thank you very much :slight_smile:

@Patrick_Li this is really great news, I’m glad to hear it! Let me know if you need any help in the future! :slightly_smiling_face:

A post was split to a new topic: When I want to choose a template, I get a “No results for this color selection” error message

A post was split to a new topic: The presentation doesn’t download

Im using safari and still my tempelates won’t load . Its been an hour and im frustrated

@Harshi_Shah Have you also tried using the editor in Chrome?

Please also check the above-mentioned firewall settings and in case you are still experiencing the same issues after whitelisting the pop-ups, please provide us the system and technical specifications of your computer so we can further investigate. Thank you in advance.