The page goes blank every time I insert a story block

Every time I want to insert a story block the whole web bugs, and my screen goes black and I can’t do nothing, so I have to close google and open it again and log in. It happens every time I want to insert a story block,so I can’t even use it anymore because the whole page gets bugged. I need help!!!

Hello @Amal_Baita, could you please send us the view link of the presentation so we can investigate it? :slight_smile:

hello,
I’m also facing this problem of black screen and the need to shutdown chrome.
lt started when the story blocks were assimilated in the insert of topic to the presentation, so when i’m trying to insert a topic, it happens.
Speaking of inserting a topic…where is the option to insert a stack type topic?
Thanks in advance for your reply!

Hello @gali_castro, could you please send us the view link of the presentation so we can investigate it? :slight_smile:

Hi,
Happily, even though the problem is in all my prezi presentations…
https://prezi.com/view/94ukGk7OsvFI5BJj305P/

Hello @gali_castro, I created a copy of the presentation so I could test it, and I was able to insert story blocks without any issues using the latest version of Google Chrome, as you can see in this video.

I would recommend you to clear the cache/cookies of your browser, and try to insert them again.

You can also check in this example how to insert Stacks :slight_smile:

Hi,

I’ve followed your instructions but the problem is not solved…

The black screen appeared again…

Thank you,

Gali

Outlook-cid_image0.png

Outlook-cid_image0.png

image003.jpg

image004.jpg

image005.jpg

image003.jpg

image007.jpg

Hello @gali_castro, could you please send us a screenshot with the issue so we can investigate it? And the system specifications of your computer?

Hope to hear from you soon! :slight_smile: