Turn your data into a moving story with our newest template

Compare the work culture, salary, brand value and even revenue of four of the biggest brands in technology with this enchanting Prezi presentation, Data Wars. Filled with beautiful data visuals created by our new charts feature (available with Plus and Premium packages) you’re sure to find innovative ideas to help inspire your next presentation.

Did you find it inspiring? You can start creating your own business story by using our brand new template.

@Lajos_The_Alpaca any chance you would be willing to share the outline/layout/flow of how you got the 5th topic bubble to step through the way it does? (Under BATTLE! is what I’m speaking of.) Is it a Stack Topic, with the circles including some Zoom Areas? Anyway, would love to more!!

The subtopics you see under BATTLE! are three planets on a curve with transparent covers and with topic visuals within covers (the elements that remain still even after the zooming into a topic). At the moment topic visuals are in beta.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions about the presentation!

Gotcha, well now I’m anxiously awaiting the topic visuals release. :wink: Thank you for the reply, I’ll see if I can come close to the effects in one of my next presentations.