Unable to convert Classic presentations (edit greyed out)

Hi Catarina,
Okay, cool, I would like to renew it without the privacy settings to begind with.
Then I will upgrade later if needed. (I don’t have much money these days due to corona)
So when I renew it and downgrade, then I can edit the presentation, right?

How do I do that?

Hi @Hannah_Paludan_Krist, I’ve made the changes on your account, now you should be able to make a copy of the presentation.

Once you decide to upgrade you should be able to without any issues.

Hello, I am also unable to edit pretty much all of my presentations. I cannot afford to upgrade at this time, but would it be possible to downgrade to a free license? I have a presentation next week and need it to make edits as soon as possible. Thank you in advance for your help!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Prezi viewer app asks for update

Hello @SCC_CAREER_CENTER, you should be able to migrate and edit your presentations now!

Wonderful, thank you so much!

2 Likes

Hi,

I’m having the same issues it seems, could you please update my account?

Thank you!

Hello @Michael_Lengefeld, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Your current Classic license (EDU Pro) is expired, that’s why you’re unable to create a copy of your Classic presentations.

Would you like to renew it, or would you prefer to downgrade it to a free license (which doesn’t have privacy settings)?

Hope to hear from you soon!

My account is set on Pro, but I want to go back to my prior account. I need to edit my presentations.
I had a trial account before.

Hello @Natasha_Young, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Your current Classic license (Pro) is expired, that’s why you’re unable to create a copy of your Classic presentations.

Would you like to renew it, or would you prefer to downgrade it to a free license (which doesn’t have privacy settings)?

Hope to hear from you soon!