Unable to convert Classic presentations (edit greyed out)

Hi

I can’t seem to edit some of my presentations from 2020 and can’t make a copy of them either.

Any ideas?

Hello @Charanjit_Kaur, I merged your post with the relevant thread.

Your current Classic license (Pro) is expired, that’s why you’re unable to create a copy of your Classic presentations for further editing.

Would you like to renew it, or would you prefer to downgrade it to a free license (which doesn’t have privacy settings)?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi there,

Please help. I’m unable to copy or edit a prezi presentation. Here is a link to it - Linnerts prezi preso 2015 by Matt Linnert -
Hoping dearly i don’t need to rebuild from scratch.

Thanks for your help.
matt

Hello @Matt_Linnert, I merged your post with the relevant thread.

It’s no longer possible to copy Classic presentations, but you’re able to save the frames you want to use in your Library and reuse them in any presentation :slight_smile:

Hope this could help!

Thanks Catarina.

Do I need to be in the editor to save the frames to the library?

I’m unable to copy or edit - the pencil icon is greyed out.

Thanks in advance for your help

Thanks for getting back to us @Matt_Linnert, I thought this presentation didn’t belong to you, so I merged your posts into the correct thread now :slight_smile:

Your current Classic license (Pro) is expired, that’s why you’re unable to create a copy of your Classic presentations for further editing.

Would you like to renew it, or would you prefer to downgrade it to a free license (which doesn’t have privacy settings)?

Hope to hear from you soon!

I have made many Prezi’s in an older version. The edit function is grayed out and doesn’t allow me to edit older Prezi’s. Confused and frustrated. Please help.

Thanks

Hello @Dewey_Compton1, I merged your post with the relevant thread.

Your Classic license was expired, and that’s why you were not able to convert and edit your older presentations. We have reactivated your license and you should be able to do it now :slight_smile:

Let us know if you have further questions!

Hi Catarina,

Many thanks for your response.

If I downgrade to a free license will I be able to edit my classic presentation?

I’m not concerned about the privacy settings.

Thanks kindly

Matt

Matt Linnert

0421 207 953

www.mattlinnert.com.au

Matt on Instagram

image001.png

@Matt_Linnert if you downgrade for a free license you will be able to convert your Classic presentations and further edit them in Prezi Present :slight_smile:

Thanks Catarina.

That would suit me at this stage. Are you able to assist with changing my license so I can edit again?

Many thanks

Matt

Matt Linnert

0421 207 953

www.mattlinnert.com.au

Matt on Instagram

image001.png

Hello @Matt_Linnert, we’ve downgraded your license and you should be able to convert and edit your Classic presentations now.

Please, let us know if you are able to do so!

Hello,

Can you please downgrade my license as well.

Thank you!

Hello @Alex_Wienbrock, we’ve downgraded your license :slight_smile:

Let us know if you need anything else!

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Catarina. I would like to edit one of my old prezis. Can you please downgrade my license so I am able to do this?

Thanks.

Hello @Cassandra_Gooptar, we have downgraded your license, so you should be able to convert your presentations now.

Let us know if you have further questions!