Unable to convert PPT

I am new to prezi and hold

License Type:Edu Plus
Valid Until: 14 November 2019.

i am unable to convert PPT files, saved with MS office 2016.

what may be the issue…?

Hello @VP_vaishakh, could you please send us a screenshot of what happens when you try to do so so we can investigate it? :slight_smile:

When I upload, I get an error message at the end and asked to retry

Hey @Randy_Hoffmann, I merged your post to the relevant thrad. Could you please send us a screenshot of what happens?

Also don’t understand why chat is not available to me when I upgraded my service to get it.

Hi @Randy_Hoffmann, I tested your account and was able to convert a PPT. Could you please try and see if it works from a different browser, incognito mode or on a different network? I’m sorry for the inconvenience, our chat agents will be online from 17:30 (CET).

What browser do you recommend. The chat area is not accessible to me. It says I need to upgrade my service

I have tried Foxfire, Microsoft Edge and Chrome. All three failed to upload

Hi @Randy_Hoffmann, you can reach us on chat from the editor. If you open any of your presentations in editor mode, the chat will be there, your Plus license enables it.

Is it possible for you to provide the PPT file which is not uploading? If yes, could you please upload the PPT to Wetransfer and send us the download link?

We have tested your account and you should be able to upload a PPT. You can also try to split the PPT file if it might have more than 30 slides. :slight_smile:

Could you please check if you are able to convert this sample PPT I’m attaching here?