Unable to Copy and Paste to Prezi

I am having the problem of being unable to copy text and paste it into Prezi.  I have a Mac with 10.7.5 and am unable to copy/paste into Prezi.  

There are no error messages and I can copy and paste with other programs, just not into Prezi.  I can also copy FROM Prezi, but NOT TO it.  It is very frustrating.   Yes, I have tried keyboard short cuts, mouse, etc.  Nothing works.  Help!!!

I’m having the same issue on my mac. I really don’t want to type out references. And I tried to upload to a PDF file, which looks great on the edit but when saved the view of PDF is skewed (i.e. only half of the document can be seen). Not fun. :frowning:

Hi All,

I just reproduced this issue in a prezi and the copy past works just fine.
Please check out FAQ topic about how to copy and paste in a prezi.

If this does not answer your question, this issue might be connected to your browser or some web-security software on your end. Please make sure that JavaScript, cookies, Flash and pop-ups are allowed (white-listed) for *.prezi.com, *.prezi.com.s3.amazonaws.com and prezi-a.akamaihd.net in your browser and any firewall software, browser privacy add-on, etc. that you may be running on your computer. 

Please also see our general advice on firewall and security settings relating to Prezi.

The Prezi.com website supports all major modern browsers, but for the best experience we recommend using the most standard compliant browsers available (Firefox 3.6+, Chrome 4+, Safari 4+). Please also read our general advice on system requirements relating to Prezi.

Please try updating Flash as well - http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
Best,
Nicole

i can’t copy and paste from evernote to prezi on macdesktop software.

Hi Sasha,

We don’t officially support copy pasting from Evernote - but I’ve just tested and it works.

• Check you have the latest edition of Prezi for Windows / Mac. For more information on downloading, installing, and activating the latest edition, click here.

If you are confident that you have the most up-to-date version of Prezi for Windows / Mac, and you still have a problem connecting, then you can try each of the steps below. After trying each one, log out of Prezi for Windows / Mac and then log back in (you can do this by selecting ‘Logout’ from the ‘Account’ menu).

1. Set your firewall’s, proxy’s, or similar security software’s settings to allow (white list), Prezi, and prezi.com (If you are in an office environment, you may need to ask your IT department to help you). Also allow Prezi for Windows / Mac to run with administrative rights.
  2. Allow cookies from prezi.com on both the browser you are using and the default browser of your operating system (Internet Explorer on Windows, Safari on Mac OS X). If they are already enabled, delete them and log into Prezi again via both the browser you are using and your operating system’s default browser. Internet Explorer also needs to have ‘http://prezi.com’ and ‘https://prezi.com’ added to the ‘Trusted Sites’ list. Please click here for instructions on how to add to your trusted sites list.
  3. Make sure your operating system’s clock is set correctly.
    Hope that helps.
    Best,
    Niciki

I have failed to copy & paste from my Mac repeatedly in Safari, but find the commends work perfectly in Google Chrome. Of course, this may change over time, but a main message is to try a different browser