Unable to edit prezi

Hi,

I have a recently created trial account in which I have created my first prezi within my browser. However, after editing yesterday and returning to it today, I am unable to edit or present.

When editing / presenting, the loading indicator reaches halfway round and I’m presented with a blurred view of my prezi and am unable to select anything.

I have tried editing on Firefox and Chrome, but see the same behaviour?

Thanks,
Pete

0 Likes

Hello @Pete_Bushell_Phocas, we’re aware of this issue on our site and are working hard to resolve it. We’ll update you once we find a solution. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

You can follow this issue in real-time on our status page at: https://status.prezi.com/.

Thanks for your understanding.

0 Likes

No problem - thanks for prompt reply @Catarina !

0 Likes

Hello @Pete_Bushell_Phocas, we’ve resolved this issue. You should be able to access your presentations online as usual, without further problems.

Thanks for your patience, and we’re sorry for any inconvenience that this issue has caused.

In the future, if you would like to check the status of Prezi.com, check out https://status.prezi.com/.

0 Likes

Thanks @Catarina - all seems to be working for me now :+1:

1 Like

Hello. I have the loading problem on my last presentation. It will not work neither on Prezi Next or any other browser with maximum processor req. Please help me!

0 Likes

I have had the same problem. I was literally in the middle of editing a presentation that I’m making for school and was really hoping to finish it tonight, and now it just won’t let me access it at all! Super annoying :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Web editing is not working, keeps loading forever, I have been working on a slide for 2 hours and no idea how much is saved, and I need to finish the slides today !!! can someone share what is going on and how much longer the service will be down ?

0 Likes

Same to me :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

0 Likes

Hello @Semeniuc_Alex, @Athnie_McMillan-Come, @evan_li, can you please try logging out and back into your account? We had a short outage on the weekend but the issue has been resolved. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

0 Likes

Hello @Anna_Rubies_Caba, please make sure your computer meets the system requirements and that a firewall or another security software running on your computer is not preventing you from accessing Prezi. I would also suggest logging out and back into your account as well as trying to open Prezi in a different browser in case the problem persists. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

0 Likes

Hello Sara, I have a problem with my prezi classis Account it was impossible to duplicate or to create a new project. I need help, thank you

Cyril

0 Likes

Hello @Cyril_Marie, looks like your license is active and you should be able to create presentations. Can you please try logging out and back into your account as well as opening Prezi in a different browser?

0 Likes

hello - i’ve lost all editing functionality on Prezi Classic; i receive an error message stating that Chrome has lost connection to prezi and is trying to re-connect. This has been happening for over a week & is causing me serious problems in terms of following up meetings. Is there a solution anyone can suggest please?
manythanks
Dan

0 Likes

Hello @Dan_Winning, could you please make sure there are no firewall or adblock settings in your computer that could the blocking the connection?

0 Likes