Unable to start presentation in Classic App with keyboard (both arrows and spacebar)

Hey guys,

a problem occured when I tried to present my presentation from Prezi Classic Windows app.

In the past, when I opened any of my presentations, both owned and shared with me, I was able to move with arrows and spacebar.

Now, I can do so as well, but the problem is that in the beginning, the first move from frame 1 to frame 2 must be done by clicking on virtual arrows in the presentation and after that I can use the keyboard.

Do you guys have any advice or solution, please?

Thank you very much

Hello @Crea_Vision, is this happening with all the presentations now, or only with a specific one?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi, Catarina, unfortunatelly, this issue is happening with all our presentations.

Any ideas what it might be?

Hello @Crea_Vision, we have investigated this and it seems like it’s a bug, we already reported it to our development team!

Meanwhile, as a solution, if you open your presentation in editing mode and then click on present, you’ll be able to use the keyboard arrows from the beginning.

Let us know if it worked out :slight_smile:

Hi again, Catarina, thank you, please let me know, when there will be any development in this case.

Yes, opening presentation in editing mode and clicking “Present” button helps, but still, we will be happy when the bug will be fixed.

Thanks so much

1 Like

Hello @Crea_Vision, I’m glad that the workaround could fix it for now.

We’ll let you know as soon as we have any developments on this!

Hi, Catarina. Do you have any idea, when it could be fixed? I must say that this kind of complicates our work, as we offer our clients Prezi as highly professional and sophisticated and reliable presentation tool but we receive complaints on this problem from them on daily basis. I would just be happy to know a date, so I could communicate it towards the clients.

Thank you so much

1 Like

Hello @Crea_Vision, I am sorry, but we cannot estimate a time. We’ll let you know as soon we have any update on this subject!

I wish you a lovely week!