I’m trying to help a lecturer with a Prezi Classic presentation she has embedded on a course web page, which isn’t displaying on mobile devices. I haven’t found how to submit a bug report, so am posting here instead, hope that’s OK.
Prezi Classic presentation embedding failing on mobile
- Prezi Classic presentation
- web page to embed it on
- mobile device (Android or iOS) to test with (or computer browser with user-agent string changed)
Steps to Reproduce
- Open Prezi Classic presentation on computer.
- Click embed, and copy code.
- Paste into web page.
- Try to open on mobile device (or in computer browser, with user-agent string including “Android”, “iPad”, or “iPhone”).
- Presentation fails to display.
- A work around for Chrome Mobile is clicking the “kebab” menu > Switch to desktop site.