Underlined Font

Does any one know how to make certain text underlined?

TIA

@madison_speer Although underlining the text is not possible via the font settings, you can insert a line from the Arrows and Lines and use it to underline your text.

Can we please add a request for underlined text? I have wanted to have a quick & easy way to toggle on/off many times.

2 Likes

@Plastic_Ingenuity, switched it to the ‘Ideas’ category, happy to report to the product team!

1 Like

When I (and many other users) search for the underlining button (both here and on Prezi Next), we don’t see it. Apparently, it is not present. If added, it could be very useful to all users. How are we able to do something similar, since it is not there?

Hello @Joshua_Omeje, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, we’ll make sure to transmit it to our development team. Meanwhile, you can use this workaround:

Thank you!

1 Like

When I types in texts in an template prezi, the texts are automatically underlined. But I do not like underlined texts. How can I switch them into non-underlined ones, please?

1 Like

Hi @Chaion_Lee, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic. Underlining is not a feature in Prezi Next, therefore there must be simple lines inserted under your text. You would need to highlight them and remove them separately as objects.
Hope this helps!

Apparently, the underline is a part of the text because I cannot find a way to separate or remove the underlines from the text.

Hello @Tanner_Obermeyer, could you please send me a screenshot of what you mean? I would be happy to look into it.