Updating downloaded presentations

I have a question concerning downloaded Prezi’s presentation. Will the changes applied to the downloaded version propagate to the online one (with internet connection) and other way round? It is the biggest issue for the company when employees download the presentation and then use it continuously without checking whether the info is up-to-date.

Thank you for your answers in advance :blush:
Arina

Hello @11151, the downloaded presentation is a standalone file (.exe or .zip) which is not editable. Changes made to the presentation online will not be reflected in these portable files. I would suggest downloading the presentation again after updating the online version. If you have any other questions please let us know, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you for you answer @Sara!
Is it possible to have a company’s library with brand slides which could be used just online and if downloaded be used just for presenting? It is necessary to avoid the usage of outdated slides by employees.

Hello @11151, the downloaded files can only be used for presenting as it is not possible to edit them. I would recommend using the online editor and also presenting online to avoid using outdated versions of the presentations.