Upload Prezi to Youtube

Hello.
I have a qustion and I hope someone can help me. I want to Make prezi Presentation and I want to publish These on Youtube with a screen mirrow Programm which Films my Desktop and so my Presentation. Is it allowed to Do this with the free prezi? Or Do I need a licence or something like that.

Thanks for your help

Hello @Jacob_Ru, you can absolutely use a screen recording software of your choice to record your own presentations and upload them to YouTube in video format!

Thank you!

1 Like

That information was very helpful. Could you please confirm whether this is still in agreement with the current terms of use? Thank you.

I have a YouTube video embedded in my presentation. When presenting, I use my spacebar to move between slides. When it gets to the videos, it will zoom in and begin playing, but I can’t use the spacebar to get it to move to the next slide. It just brings up the regular YouTube controls/video info. I have to exit present mode and click the arrows on the screen to move to the next slide.

Hi @Stephanie_Mackin, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Thanks for the feedback, what happens if you press the right arrow key while the YouTube video is full screen? That should advance the presentation.

That worked. Thank you!

1 Like

Hello,
for a project at University, I’d like to use Prezi, but the Professor wants to upload the videos on Youtube afterwards. I couldn’t find anything if it’s allowed to upload a Prezi presentation on Youtube.
Are there any privacy policies about that topic defined in Prezi.

Hey @Anne_Katrin I’m afraid the video download function is a paid feature, available in our Edu Plus license - you can request a 7-day free trial to try it out if you’d like.

After downloading the video you should be able to upload it to YouTube easily.
You can still share your videos with a share link, see this article for more information:

Hope this helped :slight_smile:

Hello.
I have a qustion and I hope someone can help me. I want to Make prezi Presentation and I want to publish these on Youtube with a screen mirrow Programm which films my Desktop and so my Presentation. Is it allowed to Do this with the free prezi? Or Do I need a licence?

Thanks for your help

Hello @JS_RS, you can use a screen mirror program of your choice to record your own presentations and upload them to YouTube in video format.

I hope this helps :slight_smile: