Use existing video in PV

Is it possible to use an existing video for a Prezi Video? Is there a way to convert another video format to a Prezi Video format? I have an edited video that I would like to use. It looks like it will only make use of my laptop camera. But I’d like to use a video I shot outside and use it for my video presentation. Is this possible?

1 Like

Hi @Mel_Swartz, it is not possible to use an existing video in Prezi Video right now. I will, however, forward your feedback to our product team so they can check on the possibilities. :slight_smile:

This is really important. I use two cameras from different angles, that way when I stop and start my recordings they look seamless as I change to a different camera angle when cutting.
Unfortunately because of this I can’t use Prezi Video even though I think it is absolutely awesome.
Being able to record and edit my own videos outside of Prezi then import them would make this tool the bees knees for me and save a tonne of time using other products such as After Effects.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease introduce a video import function!

2 Likes

Thanks @Paul_Coady for your feedback, I’ll forward it to our product team. :slight_smile:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Trimming video in the middle