Use Storyblocks to insert Tables

Hi experts,

unfortunately I don’t find something like a table. Actually a standard in all other presentation software.

How can I use tables ?

Br,

Dennis

@Dennis_Suhari Currently it is only possible to insert charts within Prezi, tables have to be imported in pdf or image format. Sorry for the inconvenience.

You have to manually draw it with using insert shape.

I would find a table feature useful, if I’m understanding this request… The graphs are fantastic, but sometimes my finance group just wants to look at the numbers themselves, or there’s obviously cases where it may be text-based. Right now it’s actually a few steps to get a nice table inserted- I create/format something in Excel, select & copy/paste the appropriate cells into Photoshop, finalize any edits if needed, save as a JPG, then place into my prezi. Fairly simple but not exactly a quick process.

4 Likes

Any other users request similar, or would find useful? Still wondering if something can be integrated in the future.

Hi @Plastic_Ingenuity, currently it is possible to add a table from the Insert - Storyblocks menu.

Were you thinking like a table drawing tool in Prezi?

1 Like

@Bart Shame on me for not being aware of this! The Storyblocks Table menu option is great & I do think it fills the need I had/have. I just never saw an update and, regretfully I think, I haven’t explored Storyblocks too much in depth. YET. I definitely will going fwd- there’s quite a bit in there and I look fwd to using more.

1 Like

Hi @Plastic_Ingenuity, great to hear this helps, let us know if you have any other questions! :slight_smile: