Using animations in Prezi Classic

Guys
I got this slide from power point
problem:I do not want the slides to advance automatically
I want the format to start as blank one then advance(show the slide and text) by mouse clicking Just as the power point Animation and transition
could you help out??
Thanks.

Hello @11121, when importing a PPT presentation into Prezi each slide will become an image, which is not editable and does not keep the animations from PowerPoint. I apologize for any inconvenience. Once the slides are inserted into Prezi you will be able to advance the presentation by using either the keyboard arrows or the arrows at the bottom of the screen. If you need further assistance feel free to reach out to us, we’ll be happy to help.

Thanks for your time
Yes,I’d like to not make the letters on the slides readable even by make it (as in power point)
So,this is what matters
If you have any trick that makes the letters unreadable except if I hit the space button(even by hiding,zooming out or whatever way of doing it).please,let me know it
Thanks

Thanks for your time
Yes,I’d like to not make the letters on the slides readable even by make it (as in power point)
So,this is what matters
If you have any trick that makes the letters unreadable except if I hit the space button(even by hiding,zooming out or whatever way of doing it).please,let me know it
Thanks

I mean, I need an some animations like those in power point to show the frame (blank then click so some letters appear then click so the whole frame appear)

If this feature does not exist in prezi,could I copy the first frame (that one that shows the whole presentation) and paste it after every single frame and this will work too

I hope to hear from you soon and thanks for your time

Hello @11121, you can animate your frame content and add fade in animations to text. Please see this screencast to learn how you can do this. Please note that only content you created in Prezi can be animated, imported PPT slides are not editable.