Using cursor as a pointer

How to use the mouse arrow to show here I’m pointing to?

Hi @Joao_Amador, do you mean in a Prezi Video recording?

Please note, that Prezi Video does not record your mouse cursor.

My cursor is not visible to the audience when using the Prezi Video conferencing tool. Also because we are not sharing the screen in zoom the annotate option does not appear which provides cursor emphasis options such as spotlight and an arrow feature. In addition, my clicker does not work with prezi video so I have to control the slide changes using the keyboard. Any thoughts on how to correct this? Thanks.

Hi @NBK, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.
Currently it is not possible to show your cursor with Prezi Video, but I will forward your request towards our developers.
At the moment no clicker is officially supported, but the Logitech Spotlight might work fine.
We will update this thread if we have any news about these features. :slight_smile:

I´m interested in that tool. Please let me know if it´ll be available.
My students think it would be very useful

Hey @Lucia_Mejia I’ll forward your request to the developers as well. We’ll keep everyone posted as soon as we have updates :slight_smile:

Is there a pointer tool or a way to record the mouse arrow to show what I am pointing to?

Hey @Karen_Small I’ve merged your request to the relevant thread. This is not currently available, however your request has been forwarded to our developers and we’ll update the thread once we have any updates :slight_smile:

Hi, is this function still not available?

If not, is there some alternative way to ‘point’ to specific parts of the presentation (I’m using prezi video over google meet) without adding arrows to the presentation itself?

Hi @mary_wardle, there is no pointer function currently in Prezi.
You can add Zoom to areas over the thing you want to highlight, or fade in a circle / square. You can also click on objects during your conferencing which will zoom the content on the object you have clicked.

If the content in your presentation is a bit far apart, you can also point on them with your finger (you can also add a slightly transparent object to separate your content and make your hand also visible.) :slight_smile:

Hope this helps!