Using Prezi infographics on Wordpress page

I want to use Prezi infographics on a wordpress-blog. Currently I own a “Edu Standard” license. Is there a way to embed my infographics smoothly into the blog?
Or can I only do that if I upgrade to EduPlus and download the infographic as a picture/pdf? If so, I would love to make sure beforehand that it looks nice on the website and it’s worth upgrading. Is there a possibility to get a short free trial for “Edu Plus” if I already have the “Edu Standard” license?
Thanks, Jacky

Hello!
Here are detailed instructions on embedding your Prezi Design content. This option will be available soon for all Prezi Design users, you won’t need to have a particular subscription. Note that in the case of Wordpress, you need to create a HTML field/section in your page and paste the embed code inside.
Please, let me know if you run into any difficulties!

1 Like

Hello and thank you for your answer!
I’ve tried that already, but the button doesn’t appear beneath the Design content. Do you have any idea what’s the reason for that (I thought it was due to my type of license) or where else I could find that button?

Thanks for pointing it out - this feature is currently in the public beta stage and will be launched to all very soon, so - stay tuned!

1 Like

Thank you, now I see why I couldn’t find that option.
Can I somehow become a beta tester?

I sent you a direct message.

I also have wondered this, as we would like to utilize Prezi’s in a Website. My frustration is that in coded links it shows the user’s name and the date that the Prezi was added to the website with no function to be able to remove this.

Unfortunately from day one your website starts to present itself as dated.

Hello, Darren!

When the new embed option will be live and available for everyone, you will be able to embed just the Design page itself in your web page, without the username, data, footer etc. We are doing our best and very eager to launch this feature as soon as possible!