Video is blurry

Good day
I am having same issues using Google meet, Very clear on my side however blurred for any one else?
is there anything I can do?

Hi @Grant_Oliff, could you please share a bit more details about your experience?

Usually, there is a Prezi Video window and a Google Meet window, where do you see the clear video on your side?

Please note that if your internet connection is not stable enough Google Meet might lower the quality of the transmittion.

Thanks

I have resolved, had a background on.

Thanks for the quick response

1 Like

Hi, I´m having a presentation through zoom using prezi video. When I see de diapositives on prezi they look good, but the people watching them on zoom they see them blurry, How can I improve the quality image on zoom?
Thanks in advance.

Hi @Marcela_Arias_Delgad, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Please note that the quality of the Zoom call is out of our reach. Please consult this article on Zoom’s knowledge base.

Another tip I could share is to ask your audience to set the window of Zoom to full screen as it snaps the video to a higher quality.

Hope this helps!

I am using Prezi Video within Zoom. I am sharing PowerPoint slides. My attendees are saying my slides are blurry. They do not appear blurry to me, but enough of my staff is saying they are blurry.

Hi @Erin_Schmidt, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Could you please check the answer above?

Thank you.

2 Likes