Video is blurry

Good day
I am having same issues using Google meet, Very clear on my side however blurred for any one else?
is there anything I can do?

Hi @Grant_Oliff, could you please share a bit more details about your experience?

Usually, there is a Prezi Video window and a Google Meet window, where do you see the clear video on your side?

Please note that if your internet connection is not stable enough Google Meet might lower the quality of the transmittion.

Thanks

I have resolved, had a background on.

Thanks for the quick response

1 Like

Hi, I´m having a presentation through zoom using prezi video. When I see de diapositives on prezi they look good, but the people watching them on zoom they see them blurry, How can I improve the quality image on zoom?
Thanks in advance.

Hi @Marcela_Arias_Delgad, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Please note that the quality of the Zoom call is out of our reach. Please consult this article on Zoom’s knowledge base.

Another tip I could share is to ask your audience to set the window of Zoom to full screen as it snaps the video to a higher quality.

Hope this helps!

I am using Prezi Video within Zoom. I am sharing PowerPoint slides. My attendees are saying my slides are blurry. They do not appear blurry to me, but enough of my staff is saying they are blurry.

Hi @Erin_Schmidt, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Could you please check the answer above?

Thank you.

2 Likes

I am trying to record a video but the quality is very bad. I have used the desktop version of prezi on my new iMac 2021. The first second is good quality but then it becomes blurry. I have tried the web version and it is alot better however there are parts that are still blurry. How can if fix this?

Hi @Abdul-Wadud_Ahmed, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Could you please share a screenshot of the video quality? Could you do so with the web and the desktop version as well?

I just had a zoom meeting using Prezi, but the members said, that all was blurry and they couldn’t read the text. As bug fix for the moment I shared the screen as in the times of PowerPoint - the members of the meeting were happy they could read the text, but of course this is not what I bought Prezi for.
In former meetings everybody could read the text in the Prezi presentation.
How do I prevent that this doesn’t happen next time? Is that a zoom problem? I have fast internet access, this should not be the problem.
Thanks, Christine

Hi @Christine_Busch, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Could you please check the answer above?

Thanks a lot - it’s a Zoom issue.
Next time I have a window on hand with the prezi presentation (without camera). And if someone says it’s blurry I change to shared screen. Then it’s not on the side of my face but clear to the members of the meeting.

We have created a Prezi Video presentation for our kick off and when we do a trial run in MS Teams it looks good for the presenter but not for the presentee.

My colleague and I have both tried presenting, and the issue is both way, i.e. it looks sharp for the presenter but not for the presentee in MS Teams.

I have seen some old posts in the Community on this, but no resolution. Has anybody been able to resolve this?

Hi @Michiel_Lely, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Could you please tell me if it’s a recorded video inside MS Teams, or is it happening when you are in a video call? Could you maybe share a screenshot from the presentee side?