Video stuck during processing

Thanks for your help!

Addie Scoggin

I’m having the same issue!! My video is stuck at 94%!!!

Hi @Kelly_Steele, could you please send me the link to the video so we can check it further?

I am having this issue also!! My video has been stuck at 95% for the past 40 minutes. I recorded using the browser

Hi @Katerina_Koopman, could you please send me the link to the video? IF you have used the browser you should be able to copy the link to the video here.

Stuck at 45%.

Windows using Prezi Desktop. ALT + CTRL + I does not open developer view as far as I can see. This happens to me somewhat regularly.

Hi @Zen_Faulkes, thanks, I’m forwarding this to our developers and let you know if we need any further information!

Hi @Zen_Faulkes, we’ve checked the logs with our developers.

It seems like that the uploading of the video takes some time and you seem to cancel it before it is done. We would recommend you to wait around 10-15 minutes for this upload to be finished.

Hello,
Thanks for that. I never timed how long I waited for the upload before quitting, but it was not a minute or two. After seeing noticeable progress up to 45% (updating every few moments), stalling at 45% for minutes on - with no way of telling if anything is happening because the progress bar is not moving - you can see why someone might cancel out after 8 or 9 minutes.

Thanks, @Zen_Faulkes for the feedback, I do understand it would be useful to have better visual feedback on the progress bar, I’ll forward that feedback to our product team.