Video stuck during processing

Hi @Suhani_Darda, could you please explain a bit more what is happening with the video?

You have recorded it using a presentation, then what happened? Did it get stuck on processing?
Do you have a screenshot to share about what’s happening with the video?

@Bart Yes, it got stuck while processing after I finished recording the video.

Now it gets stuch everytime it reach 17%.

Hi @Suhani_Darda, our developers checked on the video and it seems like it could not be properly saved due to network issues. We are sorry for the inconvenience this might cause you, but I would recommend you re-record your video.

Hi Bart,
I’m having the same issue. The site just says:
“Processing your video
Almost there! Your video is uploaded and will be ready in a few minutes.” Been doing this for a long time now. My video was recorded from a Windows PC via the web application (not Prezi desktop). I’m using Microsoft Edge web browser.

Here is the link to the video:
(QWayPrinciple#4 by Jack McBride on Prezi Video)

Can you help me, please?
Thanks!

Hi @Jack_McBride, sorry for the inconvenience, the video should be fixed now, could you please check on it? :slight_smile:

Thank you for the quick turnaround, Bart! Looks good!

2 Likes

My video is stucked in processing for more than 2 hours.The video is about 7 minutes.My connection is good.
My Prezi Video link: Assignment 3 Individual STIV1013 by Niilesh Murugan on Prezi Video

Please help me

Hi @Niilesh_Murugan, the video has been fixed, could you also check if it loads for you?

Thank you so much the video can be play :grin:

1 Like

Hi @Bart , I need help for the same problem: my video has been stuck at processing for 5 hours
this is the link ID714 - MathMemeThon by Giulia Bini on Prezi Video
I’m working on Prezi browser version, with Google Chrome and Windows11, this is the screenshot of the console

Can you please help? thanks!
Giulia

Hi @Giulia_Bini, it should be fixed, thanks for reporting and sorry for the inconvenience!

Thanks @Bart, it works now!
Giulia

1 Like

Hi, my upload has been stuck at 45% for nearly 2 hours. I am using the desktop app on Windows. this is the link: https://prezi.com/v/ypg_imi8cgkl/relt20572-seminar-1-2021-22/
it would be amazing if you can help. is this likely to be a regular issue? I am hoping to make use of Prezi Video very frequently. cheers, Katja

My video is stuck 98 for the last hour and I need it by today :sob::smiling_face_with_tear:….

](Log In | Prezi)

Hi @Katja_Stuerzenhofeck, sorry for the late answer. Could you please let me know if you can save the video locally on your device so we better understand where the problem is?

Hi @Alvaro_Escalante, we’ve checked the video and it seems like it could not be saved on our servers most probably due to some network issues.

@Bart many thanks. I have been able to save locally on my device. the processing problem seems to happen with every video I record.

Thanks, @Katja_Stuerzenhofeck, I’ll get back to you if there is any news.

Hi @Katja_Stuerzenhofeck, on our end, it seems like the upload is canceled. Are you trying to upload from a company or a home network?

Could you please record a 15 seconds video and try to upload it and see if that works?

Hi, I need help. My video is stuck at 95 for the last three hours. I need it tomorrow Sunday. Pls assist.
Im working on Prezi Video App off my Mac, with Google Chrome.
https://prezi.com/v/9oa_sl1d4wv_/paul-et-suzanne_formation1_220211/

Bart, Letting you know upload completed overnight after I canceled and started again. Was a large file. Thanks.

2 Likes