Videos Running So Slow

No matter what network I’m on, the videos in my Prezi have begun slowing dramatically. They now run so chunky and by the frame. They used to run so smoothly. Does it have to do with amount on content on my prezi? Need a fix on this. Deal breaker on my visuals.

Thanks

1 Like

Hello @Matthew_Ganes, could you please send us a view link for the presentation so we can investigate it?

Hope to hear from you soon! :slight_smile:

Thank Catarina,

Here is a link. Let me know what you think.

https://prezi.com/view/BqQrrkUJTycuz5GTzLd5

Best,

Matt

Hello @Matthew_Ganes, thank you so much! I investigated your presentation using the latest version of Google Chrome and I was able to play the videos without any issues, as you can see here.

Could you please tell us which browser are you using? Does this issue also happen when you download your presentation?

Thanks Catarina. It’s typically slowest when using the Prezi Next App on my MacBook Pro. The chrome works well, I agree.

HI there,

Any update on why my videos run so slowly in Prezi Next App on MacBook Pro?

Thanks,

Matt

Hello @Matthew_Ganes, does this happen when you present through the desktop application or when you download the presentation as a portable file?

Hope to hear from you soon! :slight_smile:

Happens when I launch Prezi next on my laptop and when I download the Prezi to use offline. Only works well using the website, which is not ideal.

My video is breaking up too and it’s out of sync.

Hello @Matthew_Ganes, I have investigated your presentation using a Mac and I was able to reproduce the videos without any issues both through the application and also in the downloaded presentation.

When using the desktop app, I would advise you not to have any other programs/applications open meanwhile, as this will improve the performance.

You can also try to delete the following destination folder without losing any of your content (please, assure that all the presentations are synced online):

MAC: /Users/USERNAME/Library/Application Support/com.prezi.pitch.desktop/UID/content

(please, note that every time you use the desktop application the files will be downloaded once again.)

Let us know if this could help! :slight_smile:

Hello @Sharla_Schryer, could you please send us a view link of the presentation so we can investigate it? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Catarina, but I already deleted it. When I think it was because I didn’t use the desktop app and recorded it from the online version.