What will happen to Classic prezis once Flash is gone?

Hello @James_Garrett, I merged your post with the relevant thread.

We’ve built a new improved editor, called Prezi Present, that brings together the best features of Classic and Next. You’re now able to convert your Classic presentations and edit them through there, I’d recommend you to check this article on how to do so.

Please, note that you will only need to convert the presentations you need to further edit, if you just want to present them you won’t need to do so :slight_smile:

Hope this could help!

How do I edit my presentation now that flash is gone - that whole EOL thing is sending me in a loop.

I can edit or change any of my existing presentations - HELP ASAP

Hello @Annalise_Mirabella, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Could you please check the reply above? :slight_smile:

I have been using prezi classic with great pleasure for nine years.
All of a sudden, my prezi classic account is unavailable, and I can only see the presentations I’ve made in prezi next. Many features are unavailable for me in this account, so I would really like to re-enter my prezi classic account again. Could anybody help me with this?

1 Like

Hello @Hanne_Goossen, I merged your post with the relevant thread.

The presentations you’re seeing in the unified dashboard are your Classic presentations. With the disablement of Flash, it’s no longer possible to use the Classic editor, so we’ve built a new improved editor, called Prezi Present, that allows you to edit those presentations. I’d recommend you to check this article on how to do so.

Please, note that you will only need to convert the presentations you need to further edit, if you just want to present them, you won’t need to do so :slight_smile:

Hola, al intentar abrir una presentación en Prezi me marca un error de adobe flash esta bloqueado o desactualizado, esto sucedió a raíz que en a partir de enero del 2021 dejo de funcionar el adobe flash para los navegadores de windows, ¿como puedo solucionar este error?

Hola @Antonio_Mendoza_Flor, he adjuntado su comentario a la publicación correspondiente.

Con la desactivación de Flash, ya no es posible utilizar el editor de Prezi Classic, por lo que hemos creado un nuevo editor mejorado, llamado Prezi Present, que le permite editar esas presentaciones. Le recomiendo que consulte este artículo sobre cómo hacerlo.

Tenga en cuenta que solo necesitará convertir las presentaciones que necesita editar, si solo desea presentarlas, no será necesario que lo haga :slight_smile:

hello,

I can´t find the switch button to switch from prezi Next to Prezi Classic, as I find the previous version more practical for very simple presentations.Can you help me, pls?

thank you

Maria

Hello @maria_supinova, I merged your post with the relevant thread.

With the disablement of Flash it’s no longer possible to use the Classic editor, in order to edit your presentations or create new ones, you need to use the Present editor :slight_smile:

Could you please tell us what are you struggling with in the new editor?

I need to work on prezi classic but it seems no longer possible, How come?
Could you please give me the link to prezi classic? thanks

Hello @Federica_Spadazzi, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Please, check the following reply: