You won’t be able to create new presentations.
Existing presentations will remain in your account.
- You will be able to view them.
- You won’t be able to edit them.
- Your private prezis will remain private.
- You will be able to set their privacy status. Both from public to private and private back to public.
You will be able to
- send links to your presentations for others to view them.
- send edit links to Pro users and they will be able to edit your presentation.
- download existing presentations as PEZ files and view them using the desktop application Prezi for Windows/Mac. You won’t be able to edit them with the desktop application.
*Note: this is not the downgraded status. Once you choose to go Public, you won’t be able to change the privacy status of a presentation but only store it. If you would like to change your account to Public, you can do so here.