What's the best template for..?

In this topic, please feel free to reach out to the community if you’re looking for a specifically-themed template but do not seem to find one.

Does anyone have a good template to use for an annual review presentation?

Thanks,

Would our 6 Quarterly Business Review be fit for the purpose?

The quarterly review- traffic template is working well but it will not allow you delete pages in the subtopic. When you do that, it deletes the entire subtopic. I am able to use some filler information, but would be nice if the subtopics could be seen without having to have information behind them.

Thanks,

@Mark_Owens would perhaps adding “fake” topics and subtopics to your presentation be useful in your case? You can find our step-by-step guide here:

I would like to copy the format and flow of the following presentation:
https://prezi.com/p/zalllaffsus2/customer-service-design-misty-pesek/

can you point me in the right direction?

Hello @Lynn_Svitenko, I merged your post with the relevant thread. I would recommend you to use our template “Sales Process - Road”:

24%20PM

Has anyone ever used Prezi to present award show content? Looking for a dynamic way to present award name, into nominees, into award winner. Think Oscars or Emmys. Thanks!

Hello @Alex_Daoust, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Could you tell us what kind of awards are these so we can assist you? :slight_smile:

They are awards being presented for marketing professionals, so the nominees all have a photo and a name. So it goes:

Award name

Nominees show up one at a time

Winner

Hello @Alex_Daoust, I can recommend you the following templates:

54%20PM 38%20PM

Let me know if these are good options :slight_smile:

Hi,

I’m currently a free user but I’m looking to purchase a paid subscription. Does anyone know if PRezi has any presentation templates (free or paid) that can take audiences on a journey? E.g. A type of timeline template/presentation that has good transitions that feels like you are taking audiences down a path?

Thanks

Hello @abby_e, you have access to the same templates regardless of the type of license you have. I would recommend for example the template called “Road Ahead” which you can find in the “General” category. Also each of our templates are fully customizable, you can change the background as well as the topics and animations anytime to better suit your needs. If you have any other questions feel free to reach out to us.

I would like to use Prezi to create a game show like Family Feud or Jeopardy. Does anyone have a template?

Hi there, we do have a Jeopardy themed Prezi template here at Prezibase: https://prezibase.com/shop/jeopardy-prezi-next-template/

It’s not a free template though, but in can be purchased for a small fee of 6USD which allows to create unlimited amount of new copies of the template at any time.

Cheers

Whwre can Ia find new templates?

Hello @Bongas_Brasil_Ltda, I’ve merged your question into the relevant thread. Currently you can find over a hundred templates in Prezi’s template chooser, and you can also build your own template from scratch if you choose our Blank template. Alternatively, you can also look outside of Prezi, such as on Prezibase. I hope this helps.

Hi, Sara.

I did a research and found a few. Thanks for your attention.

Best regards.

Paulo.

Hello everyone!

I’d like to use this template for a presentation Labyrinth - Prezi template by Prezi Templates
Does anyone know how I can use it?

Hi @Dnft.AT, you can find over a hundred presentation templates in our Prezi template chooser, and there are amazing reusable presentations prepared by our design team here as well. You could reach this effect in Next by using a white blank template and adding rotated zoom areas as I did here.