What's the best template for..?

Hello all am new on this , looking for a good template for a 3d cv please. Thanks

Hello @Haddijatou_Sallah, when you create a new presentation in your dashboard you’ll be taken to the template chooser where you can find all the Prezi templates you can currently choose from. Under the General category you can find several Resume templates. I hope this helps.

İ am very new and need a hand of animal people for the educative pres conference. Can anyone offer me a good template for the animal right public control contest, so that İ can handle better.
Some profesional peopes help needed. Also have no required shrift like “ş” or “ə” or ö or ğ…

Hello @Canli_Alemin_Rasulza, I’ve merged your question into the relevant thread. I would suggest visiting our Prezi gallery page where you can find useful templates, or selecting any template from the template chooser in the editor and customizing it. Alternatively you can also start with a Blank template, choose an appropriate background image for your topic and build your own topics.

I’m asking to know if it is possible create in Prezi Next a logical path on the basis " If - Then" for my judicial courses,
Thanks everyone

Hi @Gianfranco_Pinos, it’s definitely possible. You could use any template and have the “If” statement visible outside on the topic, and the “Then” part visible inside once you zoom inside the topic. I also recommend you to search for If-Then public presentations to see how other Prezi users have created similar type of projects.

I tried to search for it(Ie: https://prezi.com/explore/search/?search=If-Then#search=if+then&page=1&users=less) but I was unable to find any. can you give me some links?

Hi @Gianfranco_Pinos, I recommend searching for “if then statement” or “if then theory” then you’ll find quite a few of these. Here are a couple of public presentations you can find via our Classic explore page:

1. If-Then Statement Project
  2. If-Then Statement

Please bear in mind that these are created in Prezi Classic, but I believe checking these out would still be helpful. In Next, I’d recommend what I wrote above.

I need a world map template with a background that doesn’t move when I’m zooming to the topics. Where can I find something like this?

Hi @DaShock, whenever you zoom in to a topic or to a zoom area the background will change, it will also be zoomed in. This is a basic setting of our platform. As a workaround, I would suggest selecting a blank template, adding a world map photo as a background, and adding fake topics to the overview. Please see this article that explains how to create a moodboard like presentation. I really hope this article helps!

Hello Community,
I am an Instructional Technology Coach in the Bethlehem Area School District. A teacher I am working with would like to develop a way to use Prezi to develop a project-based learning journey and provide a means for students to play and level up from Prezi to Prezi. Is anyone out there creating game-based Learning experiences using this tool?
Laura Martin
MS Instructional Technology Coach
Bethlehem Area School District, Bethlehem, PA

Hello @Laura_Martin, I merged your post with the relevant thread. We also have a reusable game based template, you can check it here. You are able to create a copy of it and adapt it :slight_smile:

So the Sales Mgr of our company has to give a presentation on himself (and Plastic Ingenuity as a small portion) in April and I’m helping him with visuals; he’s requested a grid much like the Brady Bunch show opening… He wants to show his family like the TV family & maybe even be able to zoom in on or around for more details on each. I explained GIFs weren’t ready yet but I’m wondering if there’s a good workaround to try & set up for a similar effect? Videos? Multiple photos you’d have to click through? Anyone have any good ideas?? I’ll include a still image below, but if you’re not familiar with this old TV show, the photos of the family members look around at each other while the theme song plays. Youtube link to the opening: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzODEdkypdg

Brady-Bunch-Grid

Hello @Plastic_Ingenuity, I merged your post with the relevant thread. I would recommend to use square topics and insert pictures in the covers, something similar to this:

Screen Recording 2020-03-02 at 04.11 PM

You can check the complete presentation here :slight_smile:

Let us know if this could help!

Great place to start, thank you, I’m sure this will help with the overall visual layout. What about the movement of the images though? That’s honestly where I’m having the biggest stumbling block… I’m not too worried about getting the prezi to look grid-like, but I’m not sure what would mimic the look of all family members moving around simultaneously. I’m probably going to try flipping through multiple overlapped photos, but if anyone has tips, I’m still open to further suggestions.

Hello @Plastic_Ingenuity, as currently it’s still not possible to insert GIFs in Prezi, I was thinking that you could maybe insert videos of the members of the family in the topic covers and fade in a still of video, so in the start of the presentation you could have the movement and then the topics would be clickable. Please, check this example :slight_smile: Please note that you would need to use the go back button in the end of the videos to go to the overview.

Let me know if this could help!

So, there is no way to contact anyone at Prezi unless you upgrade, which why would I if I am not even sure if Prezi can be used for what I want to do? My son used prezi in college and I had a thought that it might be nice to take my wedding album pictures and make a prezi, if you could zoom in on pictures and see people you might have otherwise missed in the background that would be fun. But can I do that with Prezi and are there any example that I can view? No luck getting anyone from Prezi to answer and I did not find the site to be very intuitive. Anyone?

Hey @Didi_Sogaro_Corrado I’ve merged your request to the relevant thread, maybe you’ll find a template you’d like.

For pictures I would recommend adding the pictures, and then applying Zoom to and Fade in animations to them, we have a useful article here on animations.

I also would recommend checking some of our training materials available here, our training courses are free and are very useful!

I hope this helped, if you have any further questions, feel free to ask :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good afternoon

I’m looking for a template that I can’t find, please could you tell me how can I find it? what’s the name of this template. Thank you.

Hello @oscsolreb_oscar, I merged your post with the relevant thread. That’s a Prezi Classic template, and your current account only has access to Prezi Next/Video, but there are a few similar templates that you can use:

Image 2020-03-25 at 12.46.45 PM Image 2020-03-25 at 12.47.05 PM